Holiday travel is inevitable during this time of year, whether you are going on a fun vacation to get away, or traveling to be with friends and family. I will be doing some holiday traveling this week, so I thought it would be fun to share some of the items I like to travel with (or WANT to travel with) for this season. Also, this is a great gift guide for the person that loves to travel in your life! So if you are traveling this week like me, I hope that this will help you with your checklist for packing. Are you traveling anywhere for the holidays or Thanksgiving? I would love to know where! Please share in the comments below!
1. Leith Cardigan : A comfy cardigan is a must for plane rides.
2. Naked 2 Basic Palette : A travel-sized eye-shadow palette with the basics she needs.
4. Shoe Bag (under $12) : To pack her special shoes.
5. Henri Bendel Passport Wallet (Under $60) : This can be monogrammed for a personalized touch!
6. Joie Booties : Comfy booties in a neutral color are a must for travel.
7. Wild and Wolf Travel Set : A neck pillow and eye mask are great for a long flight, and these floral ones are too cute for words.
8. Dry Bar Travel Set : For bad or good hair days. I am obsessed with the dry shampoo…it smells amazing!
9. Jogger Pants (Under $50) : Being comfy in the airport is a must, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up your style! Dress these up with heels for a night out after the plane ride.
Hope you all have a great and safe weekend! Follow along my travel adventure on my Snapchat: JustJackiee1 and Instagram!
With Love Always,