Here are some Make up products that are my must-haves to create my everyday look!
1. Smashbox Photo Primer : Primers are the key to starting a great look
2. Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer : I use this baby every single day on my face. It gives you that perfect light glow and SPF 15. This is great to use every day instead of your foundation. Perfect for that “no make up” look.
3. Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Brush : MY FAVORITE BRUSH EVER for foundation, moisturizer, powder…you name it! It’s a bit pricy, but definitely worth the splurge. It will last you a lifetime and makes the world of a difference when applying your face products.
4. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer: OK. I have searched far and wide. This concealer is the best. It will cover anything and will not move from the spot ALL DAY.
5. Nars Bronzer in Laguna: Just awesome. I’m pretty fair-skinned so I am thankful for this instant ray of sunshine (without the harmful UV rays).
6. Nars Blush in “Orgasm”– I know! The name makes me giggle every time I have to whisper it to someone when they ask me what blush I use. It’s an award winner every. single. year. In every. single. magazine.
7. Nars ‘Yachiyo’ Kabuki Brush– Again, a bit of a splurge, but this brush highlights, defines and blends all at the same time. Plus, it’s super cool-looking!
7. Laura Mercier Cream Eyeshadow in “Alloy”- I’m lazy with my eye make up. That’s why I have Caro Padron as my best friend. But when she’s not here…I use this every day on my eyes. So easy to apply and goes with everything.
8. Loreal Voluminous Mascara: The best everyday mascara and you can find it at your local drugstore. A-Mazing.
9. Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner- I use this from my water line to the upper lash line. doesn’t move all day and is pitch black! Also a great price!
11. Chanel Lipstick in “Boy” – My favorite shade of mauve pink for every day.
For more make up knowledge, follow my best friends beauty blog edgeofeleganceblog.com ! Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!
Photos by Carolyna Padron