[blockquote]Dress it up![/blockquote]
J.Crew Silk Tank (not available but similar here) , Zara Blazer (in-store but similar here), Gap Jeans, Dolce Vita Shoes, Rebecca Minkoff Purse, J.Crew Necklace(not available but similar here) , MK Watch, Lips: YSL Rouge Volupte #11
Here is the last look for the “Week With My Boyfriend (Jean).” Dressing up ripped jeans can be such a fun task to do. You can get really creative once you start to play with different styles. Ingredients to dress up your Boyfriend Jeans:
– Pumps or heels: Just like any pair of jeans or pants, wearing fancy shoes can instantly make any outfit more dressy.
– Silk tank top: Fabric can play a key role in distinguishing a casual look from a more dressed-up one. Switch out a cotton tank for a silk one to add more glam to your outfit.
– Blazer : We all know that blazers are always looked high upon in any conservative or professional workplace. For a more polished look, throw one on over your top. I love the contrast between the casual ripped jeans and the elegant and crisp, white blazer.
– Messy Braid: This summer trend has always been a classic in my book. A messy braid makes every outfit look effortless. My BFF and photographer, Caro, did this one on me! Stay tuned for a tutorial soon on her beauty blog, edgeofeleganceblog.com.
– A Bright Lip: The perfect finishing touch to make any look go from just pretty, to absolutely fabulous.
Hope you all enjoyed this series of “one item in three different ways.” Have a great weekend!
Photos by: Carolyna Padron