Happy Friday everyone! Here are some interesting articles I read this week and wanted to share them with you all. Take 5 and enjoy!
1. In The Kitchen: Gwyneth Paltrow vs. Fast Food. Gwyneth came out with a cookbook for people just like me called It’s All Easy. (Clarifying: that can’t cook). The woman that wrote this article actually timed herself making 3 of the recipes vs. 3 fast food delivery companies. Let’s just say that the delicious avocado bacon toast took 5.5 minutes and the delivery took over an hour. Via Refinery 29
2. Art. Graffiti. Fashion. Flowers: How stealing designer print ads from the streets of New York City and painting over them with graffiti flowers made fashion companies like J.Crew and Dior embrace him. You may have heard of him referred to as @TheFlowerGuy on Instagram. Via The New York Times.
3. Health – Toxic Nail Polish : I found out recently that my body is extremely sensitive to nail polishes. Now I know why. Via Everyday Health PS: Below I have linked some 5-free nail polishes that I love including Deborah Lippmann, Butter London and Chanel.
4. At Home: Ok, I know…IKEA has a bit of a bad wrap sometimes when it comes to quality. But c’mon, we all own a little bit of IKEA! It works for the price point if you are on a budget and don’t want to sacrifice style. (Confession: half of my space is IKEA.) Here are 16 IKEA hacks this will blow your mind. Via Domino
5. Travel: If there is anyone we would take packing advice from it would be flight attendants. Via My Domaine
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
With Love Always,