5 Cocktail Recipes For the Holidays
Sip, Sip Hooray! I can’t believe Christmas is in 2 days! I don’t know about you all, but Christmas is a pretty big deal in my house. Our big family party is on Christmas Eve for “Noche Buena” ( Spanish for Great Night – a latin celebration where traditionally we roast a full pig, eat, drink and be merry). So I have been doing my research on some fun holiday cocktails that I can whip up this Saturday. Here are a few recipes that I found around the web. Enjoy!
- 14 Festive Champagne Cocktail Recipes: Grapefruit and Sage Champagne? I hope it tastes as good as it looks! And theres 13 more where that came from! Via Pure Wow
- Sparkling Pomegranate Punch : Apple Cider + Pomegranate juice + Candied Rosemary = I need to try this! Oh, and I really want those pink flutes. Via Half Baked Harvest
- Warming Gin Cocktails : Only 4 ingredients in this recipe and one of them is ice. You can’t mess this one up. Via Front + Main
- Blackberry Moscow Mule : I don’t know if it’s the copper mugs, but a Moscow Mule is one of my favorite cocktails! I actually make this recipe (copper mugs and all) and loved it so much that I will be making these on Christmas Eve. Cheers! Via Cake ‘n Knife
- Tequila Thyme Lemonade : Does this even need an explanation? I didn’t think so. Via Martha Stewart
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! Cheers!
With Love Always,