5 Things to Read This Weekend
Happy Friday! Here are a few short articles that I read and loved this week. Take 5 and enjoy!
- Food: A healthy, easy and refreshing recipe for pink Pitaya Popsicles. Guess I’m going to have to make these this weekend- it’s been H-O-T in LaLaLand. Via Glitter Guide
- Home: THIS JUST IN: You may be able to buy IKEA furniture on AMAZON by next year! Yes, you read that correctly! Say goodbye to the sometimes overwhelming maze and hello to ordering your adorable $25 coffee table from the comfort of your couch. Via My Domaine
- Travel: The 8 Most Beautiful Sunsets in America. I’m adding 1 more to the list – Malibu,CA. (Picture Above) Via Pure Wow
- Coffee: 33 Iced Coffee Recipes. My coffee preference is always iced, so now the Summer is here, there is even more of an excuse to get creative with my java. Via Domino Magazine
- Wellness: The Best (and Worst) Things to Consume Before a Workout. Sometimes I just never know what I should really be eating before a workout! Via Darling Magazine
Have a great weekend everyone!
With Love Always,