Hello Lovelies! Being completely obsessed with all things beauty, I decided to share my latest beauty favorites for Spring.
1. Jo Malone Orange Blossom : This is my favorite summer scent! Every time I spritz it, it transports me back to last Spring in Malibu, CA, where my BF and I were taking a walk and smelling the delicious floral scents mixed with the citrus zest of the lemon and orange trees surrounding us.
2. Nars Tinted Moisterizer : I wear this every single day. It’s lightweight and has SPF 30. This gives your face that effortless “no make-up” look that everyone wants.
3. Bobbi Brown Bronzer in “Golden Brown:” Best. Bronzer. Ever. Hands down! Trust me ladies…I’ve tried them all. This one wins every time. And doesn’t make you look orange.
4. Nars Blush in “Angelika:” The perfect pink rosy cheek. I love wearing this with nude lips.
5. MAC Lipstick in “Angel:” Even though everyone’s skin tone is different, I have never found a better nudey-pink than this one. It goes perfectly with all my Spring looks.
6. NARS Illuminating Toner: If you have dry skin like me, this toner is a game-changer. I love that dewy-finish look for my face, and this toner preps mine for a perfect glow.
7. Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara– I’m always changing mascara, but this one is the “flavor of the month.” It gives the perfect length and drama to your lashes.
Hope you all have a beautiful weekend! Stay tuned for a Spring collaboration with Ted Baker next week! Hint: it involves lots of pastels, florals and tea, of course.